05 September 2008

TOTAL DOUCHEBAGGERY

You know, I'm a little pissed off.

Because I keep getting $93 bills from the gastroenterologist I saw a while back. Apparently my insurance didn't cover all of the $281 bill.

Now, normally I take responsibility for my bills. But I'm really freaking pissed off that I get a bill for $93 after that bullshit "appointment." On top of my $40 copay which I thought was a complete rip-off to begin with. Let me tell you about that appointment.

I get there, wait until 20 minutes after my appointment time until he sees me. Oh, wait. Until one of the nurses comes in, asks me some questions, and I sit there for a couple minutes until he comes in. He talks to me for, seriously, less than 5 minutes. I wanna say 3. He suggests an upper GI endoscopy and leaves. Doesn't even ask me any different questions from what the nurse asked me, which he had already read off of a piece of paper. Nothing genuine, nothing that even seemed like he wanted to make a patient feel like he gave a crap. My thoughts as I was walking out: "What a total douchebag."

And now I have to pay him $31 for each minute of his precious douchebag time.

Let it go to collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment