24 November 2008

boobies

There is nothing like an unsupportive bra to ruin my mood.

What happened to all of my supportive bras? They're old and stretched out and not supportive anymore. They still look pretty, though. What deceit! I've got about 10 in my drawer that I don't wear anymore because they're useless.

And how much does a new bra cost? I can't just run to Walmart and get one for $10. They start at $40 and work their way up for a decent bra that doesn't leave me pulling and hoisting all day. And, it is so difficult to find my true size. I have to settle for the next compromise size. Otherwise I'd have to get them custom made. Read: $$$ (By the way, that's going to be a birthday/ Christmas gift to myself this year.)

I can't wait to become rich (or at least not broke) and I'm gunna have like 100 bras, just to make up for all these years of crappy bras.

Speaking of bras, take a look at this. Wow!
Even a 5 million dollar bra like that one doesn't look very supportive. Can you imagine running in that? Psh.

2 comments:

  1. There is a Vanity Fair outlet off 45 headed toward Galveston. I've used VF outlets for years for bra's. You can get nice bra's for 15 dollars and under easy. However, I never made it to that specific outlet when I was in Texas, so I don't know how good of a selection it has, and it is a bit of a drive.
    I actually just switched from Vanity Fair bra's to Victoria Secret. After years of watching makeovers on TV I decided it was time to get measured for my actual bra size... man, I was WAY off before! Now I have a couple that actually fit... which means I wear those ones ALWAYS. I need to get new bra's with my Christmas cash as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love victorias secret, and they fit me ok but they don't carry my size so they aren't perfect.

    ReplyDelete