13 November 2008

complain

The internet at mi casa has been lame lately.

I have been in a grouchy mood. Not because of the internet. Well, partly. It's partly because of a lot of stuff. The shitty weather, the depressing DARKNESS that falls at like 530, being broke, etc etc.

I have also been suffering from a serious lack of snuggles. Like serious. I can't remember the last time I got snuggles. Way before Chris moved, that's for sure. Even though he's moved closer, I see him less. GAY. Although it is nice to go hang out for a few hours without having to drive all that way.

I'm stressed out over the never-ending pile of schoolwork and all of the other things in the back of my mind that have to be done. And what do I do when I'm stressed out? I reach for comfort.

Chris has been stressed out over other stuff, and what does he do when he's stressed out? He wants to be alone. Do you see an inconsistency here that maybe has to do with my lack of snuggles? Yeah. GAY.

Not that I'm all that pissed about it. I'm actually pretty used to it, and it's one of the smaller factors contributing to my grouchiness, but I'm just complaining.

I'm totally PMSing and being a fat tonight eating junk food.

Oh yeah, and I got a new toothbrush today. It's just one of those things I never think about but I think you're supposed to get one every few months. If you haven't gotten a new toothbrush in a while, get one. I never realized how funky my mouth was feeling b/c of an old toothbrush until I used my new one. Squeaky clean today!

No comments:

Post a Comment