16 November 2008

motivation

I have decided that my mood is not going to improve until I get the stuff done that is always in the back of my mind. Bothering me, interfering with my sleep, etc. It's affecting aspects of my life that it shouldn't be.

Tomorrow I plan on being super productive, because procrastination is only dragging this funk out.

My motivation? Tonight I hung out w/ Dayna and Scott. Although I had fun and it was super nice to get out of the house and away from this desk full of schoolwork, I felt like I wasn't enjoying it as much as I could have, because of everything weighing me down. Enough is enough, and it's time to get shit done and off my mind.

And I've had time to think about my gripes regarding Chris and put things into perspective. I still stand by what I said about being a little selfish and needing some support. I do it for him, and I expect the same in return.
But, he has been working a LOT lately and he is exhausted. When I think about how things used to be, I can see he's making major efforts. So, I guess I just have to pick my battles and have some patience. These crappy times will pass and there's no use taking my frustrations out on him.
As much as I complain about the stupid crap, the bottom line is he makes me freaking happy, 98% of the time, and I do see improvements where things used to suck.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the stuff that weighs you down. It really will help to just take a day and have at it and get it done. You will feel soooo refreshed like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

    Good Luck! I will send you some smiley energy to help!

    ReplyDelete