27 November 2008

future

It's official.

My future is in someone else's hands. The forms are filled out, the letters are all stamped, sealed, and ready to be sent tomorrow. The only thing left is to re-send my updated transcripts after this semester is over, and then... wait.

I was talking to my friend Anthony who is also applying, and he asked me my back up plan if I don't get in to either school.

Um, back up plan?

Let me say that again.

Back up plan?

There is no back up plan. This is what I want to do. The last howevermany years have been leading up to this.

I'm qualified. I know I am. I know I'll kick ass at this. I just hope it was conveyed through my applications.

He got me kinda freaked out. I thought I'd feel relieved when it was done but instead I feel anxious.
I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.

Wish me luck and send good "pick jen" vibes to the Hospital A and other hospital CLS people!

1 comment:

  1. pick jen vibes have been sent! you have to promise to do the same for me when I send out my law school apps...

    ReplyDelete