04 November 2008

Nov 4

Happy Election Day, hope you guys exercised your right and voted.

This is my second time to vote in a presidential election.

I, for one, am disappointed in the outcome. Again.

Yes, I am a Democrat, but I voted for McCain.

Nooo I'm not racist.

I just think Obama is way too liberal for me. On a lot of issues, which I will not go into now. I think that McCain was too conservative for me on a few issues, but I voted on the side of caution.

I am more interested in how this presidential term will pan out than any other one before. I don't know if it's because I'm older and realizing how this will affect me, as an adult, or because it is such a historical, controversial election.

But, the US voters have spoken. We'll see where the next four years takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment