07 November 2008

tiredness, retro mixing bowls, and gifts

It's at that point in the semester when I wake up tired every morning.

As soon I finish one thing there's something else to take care of. It's exhausting, and I'm starting to do things half-assed *cough*psychology*cough* just so they're done and over with.

My last chemistry lab is next week, which will be one less thing to worry about. It's bittersweet. It took a lot of time but it's the class I enjoyed the most. I'd much rather be done with cell bio...

On the plus side, my mom and I went garage sale-ing and I got an awesome orange daisy retro mixing bowl and a thing to make salad dressing in.

I've been trying to start my Christmas shopping but I haven't had much luck finding stuff. Today I found Ashley's gift. Mom was out shopping and called me about it. It's awesome, I want it for myself.
STAY OUT OF MY CLOSET ASHLEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment