02 January 2009

endorphins?

Today was my last session with my trainer. For some reason I was majorly lacking energy. That, combined with the upper body exercises, left me drained. My skinny arms can't lift much.

It would be awesome to continue, because I actually see some results- I feel like my core is tighter and I'm stronger. But, that costs money I don't have. Oh well, if I keep it up any exercise is better than none.

Even though it's only been a short amount of time since I last pondered this, I feel like my life is drifting in an upward direction. Nothing important has changed, really. Still waiting to see what my future will be like. I even have to wait for the decisions for med tech school before I decide what classes to take next semester. I know I sound like a broken record but so much depends on the outcome- either way it goes.

I don't know. I'm tired of waiting but tired of pondering. In the midst of all the tiredness, though, there's an inexplicable ray of general upbeat-ness.


"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. They just don't."

One of my favorite movies... of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment