19 January 2009

quick and dirrrty

-I got accepted into Hospital A's Clinical Laboratory Science program.
Can I get a hell yeah?? I'm going to med tech school, babayy!

-School starts tomorrow. I'm scared of Calculus 2. Hold me.

-I might decide to double major in Biology since I'm so close anyway. We'll see how ambitious I get. Genetics lab is a huge deterrent.

-Still broke as a joke. I haven't spent money, though.

-I need to get groceries and snacky things to eat during class. Time to perfect a granola bar recipe, already! If ya'll have any suggestions, I'm looking for a crunchy one with little to no honey or peanut butter. I'd prefer to stay away from the ones with corn syrup, also, and I'm having a hard time coming up with a recipe that holds together. Help!

-I hope to fit yoga into my schedule.

-Also, time to see the nutritionist on campus. I'm excited about that one.

It seems like my plans are getting jump-started now that school will be back in session. Boo-yah.

5 comments:

  1. HELL ya! That is awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can take prenatal yoga with me LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps - jacobi IS NOT the pregnant one

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thanks for clearing up the preggo rumors before they start!

    ReplyDelete