24 January 2009

saturday errands and no more excuses!

OH my goshhh I'm such a lazy-ass.

I should be doing my calculus quiz...

No working out, no eating healthy like I'd promised.
But. Next week. There is a yoga class on campus at 530 that I'm not going to make excuses to miss.

Today I did get up at 8ish when Chris left for work, and I didn't go back to sleep. I did the dishes that have been sitting in the sink, and went to the mall with mom. At Victoria's Secret they gave me this little stuffed dog for free because I bought PINK panties. What the heck am I going to do with a tiny stuffed dog?? It's cute but I don't get it.

Anyway, I finally had some luck with Craigslist. Some guy bought this keyboard that Robert gave me for Christmas years ago and I never even opened it. Sweeet, more room under my bed and cash in my hand. I'm glad someone will get some use out of it.

I went grocery shopping at Walmart with my money, and even got some new school supplies.

I still have lots of cleaning to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment