21 January 2009

school crap, puffyness.

Well, it looks like this semester will be interesting. No major complaints, no major joys. Although I have some good professors again. I think once you get out of the general classes and into the more specific subjects, the professors get more into it because it's what they do and what they have a passion for. Which makes it easier to stay awake during lectures.

I'm really leaning towards double-majoring in bio, because I'm so close anyway. May as well get the most out of all my hard work.

I'm excited and upbeat lately, I think because there's a huge weight lifted, and because the weather has been gorgeous lately. I suck in good chilly weather like a sponge, because we get so little of it. In fact, I think I only turned on my heater once this winter, briefly.

Last night Chris and I had mexican food and tonight we went to Dairy Queen for dinner. And I cleaned my plate both times. Usually I eat a bit and then I get full, but now I'm puffy and I feel like a big FAT. Time to start eating right and exercising... for realreal not for playplay.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were in a serious workout routine?!?!? what happened?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete