28 January 2009

karma, dreams, tough.

I get a wicked satisfaction whenever I see that an ex-friend of mine has gotten fat. Doesn't happen too often, as I don't have many ex-friends. It's like, "HA! I knew you were a jerk and now you got fat!" Karmic retribution.

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that Akhtar was working at Starbucks and they started to serve food. I asked him to make me some gluten free food, and he made me a "stir fry" that consisted of brown rice, that spicy cock sauce, and a few pieces of broccoli. He said he made it special for me and if anyone asked, that wasn't brown rice because then he'd have to give it to everyone. Oddly enough, it was delicious. Haha. So thanks, dream Akhtar.

I am still struggling to figure out this strange sensation that has come over my life. The more I think about it, the more I am able to zero in on a problem. It's nothing new or unexpected, but rather something that has been brewing for a while. There is a solution that is simple on paper, but is much more complicated in real life. I'm just not ready yet. So, I'm sitting on it and hoping that as I think about it more, a novel solution will present itself.

1 comment:

  1. "Dream Akhtar" is the best!! Ask him if he can grill me a steak sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete