15 January 2009

thursday

I have that horrible "need to sneeze" feeling. I just sneezed three times, and I know there's another one in there but it's not coming out.

My boss has been sick so I haven't worked all week, and I've been kinda bored. Everyone works or is in school during the day. I'm actually looking forward to school starting so I have something to do.

There's this game on Facebook that's just like Scrabble, and I think I love it.

I haven't seen Chris in over a week. For some reason it's not bothering me as much as it usually does.

I got a good piece of financial advice. When I cut back on spending, I usually let myself spend if it's under 5 bucks, or if it's on the dollar menu, or if it's just a drink or something. But, those small purchases really add up. Sometimes it'd be 20 bucks in one day, all in purchases of only a few dollars. So, this time around, no small spending either. I'm really cracking down. If I do this for a while, it might break a habit.

Anyway. I guess I'll see what's on tv. I never watch it during the semester, and I've found myself watching mindless tv shows a lot this break.

1 comment: