31 December 2009

cookies, diamonds, and fireworks


Taking these to Missy's New Years shindig tonight. There are plenty of big parties happening, but I'm more in the mood for a mellow time- just chillen and setting off fireworks without a lot of driving involved.

Been spending a lot of time with Chris this week- mostly packing and helping him move out of his apartment. Oy, so many boxes, cleaning supplies, packing tape, mopping floors, organizing, loading, and trips back-and-forth. Of course he drives the U-haul like he drives anything else- like a race car. Even in the rain. I'd be scared for my life if I didn't have faith that he's a professional driver. We stopped at this cool farmer's roadside stand on the way back Tuesday and got some fruits & veggies. I love those roadside stands. So, it's been a really tiring week but it's also been fun because we get along so well. I'm going to miss hanging out with him!

I'm so bummed that school starts in 4 days. I just got used to being on vacation and now I have to be at school at 7am every day for 2 months. Nooooo. That's freaking early. I don't know how it's going to go- I don't know if I will love it or hate it. I don't know if I will be busier or less busy than last semester. I guess I'll just have to find out.

Oh, check out the diamond earrings Chris got me for Christmas. Pretty sparkly, huh? I pretty much love them and I'm afraid I'll lose them!

Man, another year is gone. It was certainly an interesting one. Hope you guys have/had a great New Year's Eve!

P.S. I ordered a pizza online at Domino's and it's so cool that you get to watch the progress- you know when it's being made, baked, and delivered. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment