03 December 2009

insomnia

I had a headache that didn't go away till about 30 minutes ago, and even now it's still lingering. I think the pseudoephedrine in the pills I took is keeping me up because I still can't sleep.

Every time I can't sleep, Pumpkin gets up with me and moves to wherever I am. If I go to the computer, she moves to her box. If I sit on the couch, she crams up next to me. If I'm in bed, she's sitting on my feet. Such loyalty for a cat. She's probably wondering what the hell I'm doing up when I'm supposed to be asleep.

Man, tomorrow should be interesting- I have to stay awake long enough to study for Friday's exam. Speaking of Friday, the forecast says snow!! Let's hope.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you've found the ultimate insomnia cure - cats!

    You'd need to be careful, though - we just read that catnip can also be an effective insomnia cure. You could end up with a conflict of interest there!

    ReplyDelete