15 December 2009

shopping

What have I been doing?

Laying around, sleeping all weekend. I was so beat.

Monday I got up and decided to do my Christmas shopping. I went to 6 stores in 2 hours, including some at the mall. Yes, I am a badass.

I got most of the shopping done, and I was so excited about all the gifts I got for everyone. I also made a few gifts, and they turned out pretty cute. I wish I could tell you all, but then I'd give suprises away.

I did get something for myself- a plant that was on sale. I need a houseplant. Good fung shui and all that. I actually had a book about fung shui once and it was kinda neat but there's no way I could ever accomplish it with the weird layout I have.


I have just a few more gifts to assemble, then I'm done for the season. I'm having so much fun with it this year- it's not a chore and it's not rushed or stressful. Once the gifts are done- then I get to start baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment