11 December 2009

Freeee



*one big huge sigh*

Done.

What a semester. Seriously the hardest EVER. And to end it all with a 4.0 GPA? Damn it feels good to be a gangster. (A dorky gangster is still a gangster) I woke up at 3am to pee and couldn't get back to sleep. I figured I might as well get up and study, and I'm feeling it now.

I have been in suprisingly good spirits, and I think it's because of my mini tree and other festive decorations. I've made a point to light the tree every day, and the sparkly garland just kinda lifts a bad mood.


We all got gifts from our teachers: these cute ornaments.


lab rat, te hee


I shall be spending the afternoon cozied up with some homemade hot cocoa, and if I make it out, a magazine.

I am ready to spend the holidays doing holiday-type stuff. I certainly have earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment