25 December 2009

Happy Happy

Happy Christmas!
Drinking my green tea and lazing around.

Frankish woke us up at 6am, as usual. It was fun opening gifts. My "big gift" this year:


So when Lappy dies I can get one that's not 6 years old. Yay! I love my mom's drawings. I was lucky enough to get a lot of great gifts- not necessarily expensive, but things that really were perfect.

Wednesday Chris and I drove up to Lufkin to visit his family, and I drove back by myself yesterday. After a long, tiring 2-hour drive back, I got home ready to chill and maybe have a drink- too bad the power was out! I guess the wind was so bad that it knocked like half of Sugar Land's power. I was soooo annoyed!

I ended up calling Jen, who came to the rescue and fed me. We played scrabble and some card games and had a good time, and when I came back home the power was back on- thank goodness.

I think I'm almost ready to start being healthy again. I borrowed the Black Eyed Peas CD from Chris' sister and I think I have some fresh work-out music.

My aunt was cleaning out some stuff and sent some pictures from when I was a kid. Here's two of me and my mom. I think it was around Christmas time, and they say 1986 on the back so I was 2 years old, but I think I look older than a 2-year-old. Check out my mom's big 80's hair, haha.


Hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment