10 December 2009

ONE MORE!

My brain is SO FULL! One more exam tomorrow, the most anticipated one: Chemistry. DUN DUN DUNNNN.

We get to wear real clothes to school tomorrow instead of scrubs. That might be a problem- I guess I've gained a little weight but that's the thing with wearing scrubs: you don't notice because they always fit. I couldn't button my jeans the other day, so I just wore a long shirt and hoped it didn't ride up, lol.

Buttoned pants or not, I'm kinda interested to see what people wear. You don't really get a sense of someone's style when they wear basically pjs every day. I'll probably put way too much thought into what I wear tomorrow.

Got a cheesecake in the oven for the potluck lunch tomorrow. It looks so pretty and I can't wait to just CHILL. I usually over-bake cheesecake so I'm keeping an eye on it. Look at the potential deliciousness!



I've also been dying to go Christmas shopping. I have all these ideas but I've had to quench the excitement and put studying first. Majorly looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. want to borrow my tummy hider? it's great for when you want to wear unbuttoned (or sometimes even unzipped) jeans and look like you just have the cute layered look of a cami underneath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've heard of those! I might need to borrow it if I don't lose a few lbs!

    ReplyDelete