15 May 2010

hemoglobin

Man, I know this feeling.

Utter exhaustion.
Bone-tired after an average day.
Can't think straight.
Random dizziness.

Damn. I picked up a list of iron-rich foods from the blood bank's donor center a few weeks ago and have been trying to eat lots of them, but I guess it's not really making a difference.

Still boycotting the nausea-inducing pills. I'll take tired over nauseous any day.

Speaking of nausea, even though I'm super-tired, my stomach has been feeling great; no problems at all. Go figure!

We had a great thunderstorm last night. I crashed hard, early. My dreams alternated between Chris at the beach and crossmatching units of blood. I gotta say, I'm getting pretty badass at blood bank. I don't think I'd choose to, but if I had to I could work in a blood bank and be confident that I wasn't going to kill someone.

Still dark and rainy today. I have to take an exam that I was supposed to take on Monday that everyone is failing. Joy! After that I think I'll nap all day.

83 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment