19 May 2010

today

Today was an exciting day.

Since we stayed late in the lab until 6 yesterday, we didn't have to go in today. I slept in, made pancakes, took the cumulative exam due this week, and did surprisingly well. I still have a TON to remember for the Board of Certification in August. Been taking my huge review binder with me to bed and reading before I go to sleep. One day at a time man.

Mom and I went to the gym, and I got a really good, sweaty workout. I can still only go for about 20-30 minutes at a time before I get dizzy, but it felt good to work up a sweat and feel the burn.

When we came home, I found out that Ashley & Collin were able to move into their new apartment early, so I helped her carry boxes down to the UHAUL. More hot and sweaty-ness. After the 3rd box labeled "shoes," Collin made a comment and I told him to get used to it, haha.

Me and Luke went to check out the new place, and it's so great. Two balconies, a huge closet, lots of storage in the kitchen, a big bathtub, and overall just really nice and cute. I was so excited for her! AND, Sargeant went with them. I think I will like him more now that he's not all over the place being a little shithead.

Then, when we got back I finally got another letter from Chris. He's in a new company, Hotel company. Apparently it's notorious for being the hardest one. He said they call it "Hotel Hell." Well, he was squad leader until he fell off of a 40ft rope, but he can get the position back. Tell me why I'm not surprised that he was/is a squad leader in the hardest company. Damn right! He's also sick again with a nasty cough & cold, but apparently all the guys have it. I can only imagine how fast disease spreads there. Regardless, it was really good to hear from him.

I have a gift card for Whole Foods that needs using up, so I'm going to go and pick up some GF goodies & groceries. Modern Family comes on tonight, too.

Overall, a good day.

Oh by the way, does anyone else think this is super funny that the best scenario they could come up with for this case study is a freak lawn mower accident? LOL!


click to make bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment