30 May 2010

time turner

I had a dream last night that I had the ability to go back in time. I think it came from yesterday when I was watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban where Hermione had the time turner.

Anyway, in my dream I managed to get stuck back in time 10 years ago. I thought about all the things that have happened in that period, (college again?? NOOOOO!!!!!) and all the important events, and if I would change any of them. It was so real, and in my dream this is what I came up with:

  • Start eating gluten free, and hopefully avoid the major symptoms that started developing my senior year of high school
  • Have more confidence in everything I did.
  • I'll know what major I picked, so I won't change it the end of my junior year and have to spend 7 years in school.
  • I would have handled my relationships differently. I still would have dated who I dated, but I would have broken things off sooner with the ones who didn't work out, instead of letting it die a long, slow death.
  • I would have gone to California and visited my grandma in Wisconsin more.
  • There were a few fights that were unnecessary and did more harm than good. Would have held my tongue.
There you have it, that's the major things. Man, imagine what I would have accomplished if I had not had stomachaches all the time, had graduated 3 years ago with confidence that took me 10 years to develop, hadn't wasted time on crappy relationships, traveled more, and been more supportive instead of criticizing.

Heh, too bad it was only a dream!

Things always happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment