23 May 2010

kids, weddings, phones

Talk about instant birth control: Shit My Kids Ruined. Check it out. It's awful, and hilarious when you don't have children. Reason # 183 never to have kids.

Aileen's wedding today!
Still debating on what to wear. I have a dress I want to wear that is awesome, but I fear it may be a tad too short. It's still socially acceptable, but just shorter than what I'd normally wear to a wedding. And I want to be able to move in it, and dance without showing my ass. I love dancing at weddings.

So I have a feeling that this morning will consist of trying on every dress I own.
And finding my phone.

I swear I'm going to have to tether that thing to my body. I lose track of that damn thing constantly. It gets lost in the car, people's houses, people's cars, public restrooms, classrooms, restaurants, dressing rooms, the cushions of my couch... that phone gets around. One time (semi-recently), I left it in my scrubs and was doing laundry, and right before I was going to turn the water on, someone called and I was able to retrieve it without incident. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment