02 October 2010

Aloha!

Well, it looks like Chris is scheduled to be stationed in Hawaii. For the near future at least. He'll be there in a week or so. He was upset because he thought he was going to be in CA and that meant a plane ride for a visit was doable. To Hawaii is obviously a little harder.

While he and his mom were upset about this, I was pretty darn happy. The farther away from those homemade roadside bombs he is, the happier I am. I don't know why but they seriously scare me. I do hope he gets to go somewhere cool in the future, just not in the thick of it.

He actually called last night and we had a nice chat. I miss just talking about nothing with him. It made me feel more connected than a text message. Not that text messages are bad, but I'm a chick; I need something more than that. Anyway, I'm happy with Hawaii. Plus, my mom is the cheap airfare queen and I've always wanted to go to Hawaii... Hey, I still think it's doable.

Tonight is Tosh Tour 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment