17 October 2010

Weekend comments

I'm really feeling this purple argyle cardigan at NY&C. I don't like the way it looks on the model though.


I'm glad that Sam Moon's is a 45-minute drive. Wall-to-wall handbags, jewelry and accessories is SO MUCH FUN and I came home with a new bag and several bitchin' and cheap pieces of jewelry. I actually did not purchase this one, but I do like it.



Rock band is still not my favorite game.

Puzzle mats are both good and bad. Good because they do roll up, but bad because the mat comes out of the box creased and the pieces kinda get wonky.

Massive 2-story Forever 21 stores are amazing. It was like a whole other world in there. I could easily spend hours in there (the one in the Woodland's Mall). I should have taken a picture; words cannot describe.

Bargains: $20 Calvin Klein dress that fits me great. Originally $70.

French onion dip and Ruffles are irresistible. I simply can not say NO.

The Garden Ridge in the Woodlands is SO MUCH BETTER than the one that turned shitty in Sugar Land. 

Boo, Kroger does not carry cinnamon chex.

My mom wants me to buy my mattress at Big Lots. I'm sorry, but I just don't feel right buying a mattress at Big Lots. If I'm going to spring for a new bed, I'm getting a decent quality one. Big Lots doesn't exactly scream 'quality.'

I still have to do dishes :o/

1 comment:

  1. The woodlands mall is THE BEST. I always had the most amazing luck there. I don't know, there's just something about that place.

    ReplyDelete