02 October 2010

cleannn

So I lied. I cleaned my floors. I even washed the rugs. I couldn't help it, it was SO gross.

It was SUCH a beautiful day. I got up early and got new tires. The guy helping me even removed the disposal fee; he was totally flirting and I just smiled and stayed friendly. Hey, it saved me some cash. Chris said the kind of tires that I got are softer so they'll grip the road better, especially when it's raining. Sweet, I've noticed some serious hydroplaning during these crazy summer storms. New tires = good.

Then I changed my bedsheets. Don't ever underestimate the power of fresh clean sheets. I can't wait for bed tonight. It's going to be awesome.

Flipping between Legally Blonde, Good Burger, and Little House on the Prairie in my pjs until it's time to get ready for Tosh Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment