21 October 2010

hey there

Good morning, cinnamon chex. You make 330am happy.

I woke up to pee about 45 minutes before my alarm went off, and I think in my intense desire to fall back to sleep, I thwarted myself. I got up a little earlier than I'd normally do to make sure my breakfast dishes were washed and put away and there was no underwear on the floor-- new faucet today! AND, remember the bathroom ceiling damage from Ike? Getting fixed too. Holla.

But I'm still ready way too early to leave for work. And I can't go in early to get a head start on things because they're cracking down on overtime. Which doesn't bother me one bit because I like leaving on time.

I hope things go smoothly today. Our chemistry analyzer is older than dirt, and it's been giving us problems lately. Today I'm by myself, which I love, but I just hope things go smoothly. Nothing like a problem with chemistry to stress out my morning.

Shit, I still have 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment