18 October 2010

FEED ME

If you know me at all or read this blog, you know that I don't like to be hungry. At all.
Hungry's just not my thing.

Today I was hungry.
A lot.
It was just one of those "hungry days."
It sucked.
BUT I drove home eating an apple and some leftover dry cereal to hold me over, and made myself an awesome dinner.
Fish that I finally learned how to cook. (One type of fish, cooked one way. Hey, it works.) With leftover rice, some steamed broccoli and carrots.
And now I'm not hungry.
Just full. And happy.

...With a sinkload of dishes- but I'm so happy about being not hungry that I just might do them.

And the word Hungry starts to look very strange when you look at it for a while.

Also, I love my toot. Just sayin'.

'Nuff schmoop.
Time for dessert!
Frozen peanut m&ms
:: big huge lazy smile ::

No comments:

Post a Comment