28 October 2010

i hate car problems that don't make sense to me.

This is the weirdest thing.

My car has abruptly stopped making noise. Now, I know most people do not complain about the lack of noise coming from a car.

But it's really annoying.

See, when I turn my blinker on, there's no clicking noise. When I open the door with keys in the ignition or the lights on, or if there is someone not wearing a seat belt, it does not ding to let me know. It also does not alert me when I'm low on gas, or if coolant is low, or whatever else it beeps for. What a random thing to go wrong with a car!

I want these noises back.
I like the, "Oh shit you're about to leave your lights on!" warning.

I've tried the fuse panels, but non of the labels describe, "Noises your car makes." That, and nothing else is really going wrong, so if it was associated with a fuse that also controls something else, I'd know it.

Super lame.

1 comment:

  1. Steve (the blue car) does the SAME EXACT THING! i hate it! i've had the fuses checked and they're fine. Scott says it's probably a wire or something

    ReplyDelete