13 October 2010

fratastic

Text message at 3am (or 10pm his time?) from Chris: "The barracks have turned into a frat house."

There are many things I have imagined the barracks are like, and a frat house was never one of them! You know it's got to be bad for him to be disgusted.

I'm sorry Ash, that's all I have for you today. My life goes like this: Wake up, contemplate working out but go back to sleep, eat breakfast + check email and facebook, go to work, come home, eat dinner, shower, go to bed.

I guess I have to live vicariously through other people again, unless you want blog entries that say, "This morning I ate chex instead of corn flakes." (Which I did.)

Also, my afternoons are livened up a bit by trying to figure out my coworker's sexuality. I just can't pin it down, as this person is a rather odd individual to begin with. Nice enough, but odd.

1 comment:

  1. booo. I too live vicariously through you now that I have become the old you. Be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete