04 October 2010

week to-do

Yesterday I spotted pumpkin in the store and bought a couple of cans. Yes, I'm going to go back and buy 5 cans so I can have pumpkin pie when I'm craving it in May.

Anyway, so at some point during the day Chris texted me and asked what I was doing, and I told him I was making pumpkin pie. His response: "U better not eat that whole pumpkin pie u little shit."

He knows me too well. It's already half gone, and I'm not going to share. I am sticking with my story that pumpkin pie is healthy. It is!

Anyway, the real reason for this post: My to-do list for the week.
  • Research car insurance. Who do you use? Do you like them? I currently have All State and I like them but it's very expensive. The only company I will not use is State Farm.
  • Grocery shopping. Yay!
  • Wash my disgusting car. Inside and out.
  • Renew my ASCLS membership, or figure out why I should. I'm not exactly sure what the point is, unless I get some free CEs.
  • Make my way up to UH and get some new garb for the game. GO COOGS!

2 comments:

  1. we use Statefarm. and you forgot one thing... hang out with Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugarland-UH has cute t-shirts and the bookstore is open until 6! It's off University Blvd.

    And you ALSO forgot: Share pumpkin pie with Missy.

    ReplyDelete