02 January 2012

bittersweet

Dropped Chris off at the airport this morning. Not exactly thrilled, but I didn't cry today. Makes me feel a little better that he's not going to war this time, and it's also the second half of his contract, so every day is one day closer to him coming home. I'm just praying that this next deployment is somewhere cool and not back to Afghanistan. Regardless, the next time I see him, we'll probably be getting married. So damn surreal. (and omgosh this means I get to create a wedding board on pinterest, haha)

Not digging having to go back to working 5 days a week again. I rather enjoyed the time off.
I can chew reasonably well today. Glad the drugs are kicking in. Also dreading going in to get them taken out. You guys MUST make me do it.

But, I've got a lot to look forward to this year. Got some serious goals. It's going to be a good year, if not productive.

Let's take a look at last year's "Stuff I want to do" list.

Didn't really accomplish a whole lot, but I did the things I really wanted to do. This year's priorities are a little different. I'm excited to see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment