22 January 2012

tidbit

I keep randomly remembering things that Chris said before/during/after he proposed to me. I guess it was all so shocking that most of it is a blur. In fact, most of the weekend is a happy blur.

Then these little fun moments come back to me at the most random times.

I think it's funny that I was wearing a cardigan over a bikini when he asked me to marry him. Again, ask my ten-year-old self how I'd picture it- not even close. He didn't picture it that way, either, but I love it.

That night we went to the rooftop jacuzzi and got kicked out at closing time, so we went back to the room. He was in the shower and I was brushing my teeth, and we must have been talking about the ring, or maybe he just randomly blurted it out- something about how he was sorry if I wanted a princess cut diamond because he doesn't like the way they look.

It struck me as funny because I had never thought much about what kind of ring I wanted, and also because I had no idea what a princess cut was. I thought it was cute that he had even developed an opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment