08 April 2012

Easter baskets

We're all a little old for Easter baskets, so it's been a while since my family has done anything Easter-y. It's been several years since we've even dyed eggs. This year it's just me, Ash and Luke in town, so she had an idea to make each other Easter baskets. I jumped right on board and put on pants before noon on a Saturday to go shopping.

When we were kids, the baskets contained mostly candy. I figured I'd throw in a few other fun things, as well.

What I came up with:

Ashley:

 (the gas relief is a joke)

Suzy:


Mom:


She laughed and said it's her three favorite things. It is!

I picked up a little something for Collin:


Luke got a scratch off and candy. It was quite fun to shop for these, and also to put an adult spin on things.

Here's my basket:


I LOVE how she taped the candies to the side. And the little pooing moo cow. 


1 comment:

  1. hahah I LOVED my basket Jenevive :) thank youuu

    ReplyDelete