19 April 2012

stocked

You know you have a well-stocked fridge when you have to dig the wine out from behind the snack packs.


Side note: have I mentioned lately how much I miss my future husband?
I miss him when I have a bad day, because he'd make it better.
I miss him when I have a good day, because I'd get to share it with him.
I miss him when I'm bored, because he'd keep me company.
I miss him when I'm busy or out with friends, because I know he'd enjoy whatever we were doing.
I miss him when I don't know what to cook for dinner, because we'd go out to eat together.
I miss him when I cook dinner, because then I'd get to cook us dinner.


I'm seeing a pattern here.

Thank you for the lovely advice; I'm going to develop a plan that makes me happy. I've felt slightly depressed, I've been in a funk, whatever you want to call it. I'm done living like this.


Here are my goals:

-Improve my disposition: I'd like to be a more pleasant person to be around, especially at work.
-Increase energy level: Be more active during the day; get a more restful night's sleep. Get a little more sunshine and fresh air.
-Adjust diet: Stop eating crap, ingest more fruits & veggies. Even though it fills me up, chips and chocolate are not a meal.
  
So I exercised today. It was a nice day, so I downloaded some new peppy tunes and managed to walk briskly for 30 minutes. I figure being more active during the day (besides running around in the lab) leads to better sleep at night, which will help me out with my disposition and energy level. Funny how that works.


Also have the aforementioned well-stocked fridge, with healthy options already portioned out, so they're easy to grab. Started taking vitamins again. 

I need to be a better me. I'm tired of feeling like a crabby patty all the time. Here goes... again. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment