01 April 2012

this & that

Hunger Games movie -- Good. Really good.

Huntsville -- Went to the fair, tried out those new nail strips, fun with Kathy & family. Nail strips do not last 10 days or whatever they claim. They chipped after a single hair washing. But, they are super cute.

Wisdom tooth pain -- Kicked back up on Saturday, with swelling. From what I can tell it's not infected, but is pushing through again. Eating soft foods. Dentist on Wednesday. Half relieved, half scared.

Other pain -- Woke up with the usual type of headache, trying to fight it off.

Man -- Something happened this weekend. Something bad. Don't think it directly involves him, but I haven't gotten to talk to him about it yet and it's driving me nuts. I just want to know already. Don't you just love the "something bad happened and I'll tell you about it later" text message? It's my favorite.

Three day weekend and I'm not nearly ready to go back to work. Especially not a "first week of the month" work week. Give me one more day, just to lay around.

No comments:

Post a Comment