02 February 2013

Quickie

Work is super busy, but I like it. I spent yesterday working and focused for all of the 12 hours. Except when Andrea came in to hang out with me. I thought it was yet another blood gas knocking on the door, but instead it was Andrea's smiling face! It was so very nice.

House hunt is still chugging but mostly stalling. Today, somebody beat us to yet another house. I really, really liked it, too. It's ok- we have another month to find something great. I know that, but I still can't help but feel mopey about it. I got the feeling God's taking this one and working in his mysterious ways. IT'S NEVER OVER UNTIL IT'S OKAY.

Baby shower today! I'm excited and I hope it's nice. It's a little stressful being on the planning side, but I don't really care what anyone else thinks except Ashley. I can't wait to see what kind of neat gifts she gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment