16 March 2013

Happier

I feel like this day was 300 years long.

-Woke up late, ate cereal while trying to get the internet to function properly.
-Talked to hubby & smoothed a few bumps over while driving to work.
-Got to work, ran ran ran ran ran ran. From one end of campus to the other. It's a BIG campus. Up stairs, down stairs, shove a muffin in my face, back up to the 19th floor, etc.
-Afternoon of blood gases and training, training, training. Emails that went unanswered. Not much got done this week because a lot of people took off for spring break. I'll be that email of doom that waits in their inbox until Monday morning. I'm going to nag everyone's ass until the problem gets fixed, too.
-The whole reason I stayed late was to train a lady on the night shift, who stood me up. Psh, she's either seeing me during my working hours, or she's waiting until next month when I pick only 1 day to stay late for night shift training again.
-Blew off my errand after work to stop in at Good To Go before they closed. I'm so glad I did. Amazing 100% gluten free restaurant in Houston!
-Dinner & wine & girl talk & puppy/ kitty time at Missy's. As always, I got excellent advice from her.
-Vicky's recently discovered Reno 911 so we watched a few episodes of that before I headed home.
-Hot bath to soothe my aching muscles from all of the walking today.
-Internet is still a problem. I tried switching the modem from the living room to the bedroom so we'll see if that helps. We just need a connection in the office... yet another reason why I can't wait until Chris comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment