21 March 2013

just stuff

I hate it when I really want to blog about something but I can't. I guess that's why they invented a thing called "texting your sister." Also, Hi Andrea!

Pumpkin seems more interested in the front yard than the back yard, which makes me nervous. Cars don't drive through the back yard. Still, this is the 2nd night in a row that she's voluntarily gone outside. I hope she's pooping out there. I'm so damn tired of cleaning that disgusting litter box.

I'm still waking up in the middle of the night to strange noises that I'm just not used to. I'd love to sleep through the night. I'm so damn tired.

Dinner tonight was wine, an open-faced sandwich, an almond joy, and strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce. Not related, I feel like I'm coming down with something. Nooo.


The light on the front porch burned out, so after work today I dragged the ladder out, went up there, and changed the bulb. It was fairly difficult getting the light cover off and switching the bulbs, but I did it alll by myself! I told Chris that if he was here it would be his job, but since he wasn't here I had to man up and do it. GO me. Now I don't have to worry about anyone sneaking up on my porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment