30 March 2013

rugs, ikea, girls

Today I got new rugs and I love them. One's chevron.
I also got some cushions for the back porch chairs, and some lights to string up. I love having a festive back porch.

Suzy and I trekked spontaneously to Ikea to get a bookshelf that was near perfect dimensions to complete a little nook near the window seat. I'm mostly happy with the way it turned out. Still need to switch out the hideous curtains.

Things are feeling more like home. I really think it's all about the rugs.

Then we headed over to Ash's and caught up on Girls, and Aunt Suzy got to bond with Calvin. He took a serious nap on her lap:


And we cooed over him and watched him move his little gums in response to (most likely) a dream about eating. Cutest. Baby. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment