25 March 2013

situational thoughts

There are some moments where the amount of missing-ness rises very high and simply consumes me. After 3 years, I'm mostly used to the constant stream of missings. But occasionally a particularly strong one will hit and I'll be reminded that I did not choose this life. I chose him-- well before he chose this life. And I'm outwardly strong and joke about how he's just always gone, but like I've said before, I do it because I have no other choice. Give me a million dollars and I'll spend every penny to get him back to me.

In other news, something's up with Swedish House Mafia. Suze- what's the deal with that? I could easily google it, but I'd rather hear it from you.

Also my sister posted an adorable montage of silly Calvin moments on fb and I wish that I could have been there to see them in person. That little boy has no idea how much he is adored.

This weekend was spent mostly relaxing and cleaning house and planting things in the garden. It's not much more work to clean this house than it was to clean my garage apartment. If anything, it's a little easier. Even with the doors open, it gets much less dusty and grimy. I guess that's the difference baseboards make?


No comments:

Post a Comment