09 April 2015

skin, again

My skin has been pretty good lately. Since the change in birth control (and its stability) and the change to coconut oil, I've had minimal breakouts and they heal faster. In the shower I've been using the Clarisonic with whatever generic acne cleanser is on sale at the drug store. Either the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser or the generic equivalent.

I recently opened a new bottle of the CVS brand and I'm not sure if it's due to the change in cleanser or something else, but I've developed little patches of irritation around my nose and near my eye. At first I thought they were those bastard underground zits or maybe an eye infection/stye, but after a few days they're smaller bumps with a scaly texture and the whole area feels irritated and looks red. And they're spreading.

I suppose the logical thing to do is clean everything I use on my skin, switch cleansers, and see if it clears up.

No comments:

Post a Comment