25 November 2007

of love and shower caulk.

So I caulked the shower. It was kind of fun once I got the hang of it. Of course it's kind of messy but it's functional and will hopefully prevent any more of those nasty invaders from reappearing. I swear if I did all this and they're STILL there... I don't know what. Become the obsessive bleach queen I guess.

This holiday has been a nice break from school and work but now, now it's kind of boring. Everyone's out of town or busy and I'm just stuck here at home with everything cleaned and a lack of will to study.

You know how history repeats itself? Well, this will be the last time it does.
I mean that.
I am jaded enough to make this promise good.
That being said, it would be so nice to be able to let go and fall in love again without any worries.
Optimistic, yes. But nevertheless it's what I want.
I'm ready for whatever life throws my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment