09 November 2007

maturity rocks!

I love being an adult.
Aside from the responsibility and bills, hitting a certain level of maturity and being around those who share that maturity is so very nice.

I'm glad I am able to handle these issues like an adult, without the unnecessary drama. I am a big fan of frankness, probably because I'm not very good at deciphering vagueness.

I am excited about the future. You never know what will happen. Oh, God I hope for the best. I was so worried that it would never happen and now, sitting upon the threshold watching, I see enormous potential. I am so very happy for the good things that are happening, especially since they're not happening to me. I've already got a blessed life, it's damn time that people I care about get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment