27 November 2007

SAVE IT FOR YOUR MAMA!!

Wow.
I feel flushed and headachey. Kind of in a daze trying to figure what just happened over the past three hours.

I am normally NOT a fan but I just got caught up in a whirlwind of grade A middle school quality DRAMA.
I don't know how it happened, it just took over and whoosh! whisked me away. Things haven't settled yet and I'm all full of not knowing who to trust. Each angle has valid points and I am horrible at deciphering what it all means. Everyone has something to hide.

Thank God I have my little drama guru, Ashley, to help me with this. She's siding with the one I never thought she'd side with. She can't believe it, either! lol

I'm going to sit tight and see what happens. I hope this has blown over but knowing the instigator(s), I'm sure I haven't heard the last of it.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why it even started and the motives behind it. Who randomly calls someone up out of the blue to gossip? It's not like I was even that close with the person who blabbed or had anything to gain from hearing ANY of it. I am naive when it comes to that and I can be easily manipulated by those who are better at it than I am. I have a sneaking suspicion I've been had.

I am ashamed of myself for getting caught up in it. I am not an evil, two-faced, conniving, gossiping bitch and I think it would be best to avoid those who are from now on.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut.
Gossip is powerful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment