03 November 2007

thinking and re-thinking.

I feel blah.

Today was a good day, very productive. Day and Ash helped me pick out my new glasses. They're plastic frames, different from anything I've worn. I'm looking forward to not having to wear contacts all the time.

I need to do schoolwork. My last ochem lab is this week! Then the next week it's the final and check out. 6 whole hours of freedom regained.

Been thinking about a lot of things lately; lots of stuff has been going on. It's another one of those times where I'd rather wait for something to happen than make a choice.

I wonder if I'd be thinking this way if things had stayed the way they were going?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    So I know that this is odd, but I've been reading your blogs.
    I came across it randomly. You know when you're on the blogger sign in page and they have this 'blogs updated at 7:19pm'(or whatever time it is)? One of yours was on there and I don't remember the name of the post, but I clicked on it. There were things you had written about that I related to, so I kept coming back.
    I hesitated to leave a comment, because it's kinda weird, but I decided it would be weirder to keep reading without introducing myself.
    If you'd like to learn more about me, my blogspot addresss starts with 'drewann'.

    ReplyDelete