05 November 2007

slowing down

i should be studying for immuno. or working on my physiology lab report. or practicing ochem reaction problems. something productive. but these thoughts keep distracting me.

today was a strange day. oh, it was normal in the routine sort of way, but had an odd feel to it. it seemed surreal, unsettling.

on the way to work i stopped by the post office and mailed my very first postsecret postcard. the secret written on it is one that i'm unsure about. i hope it inspires someone.

i told dave about what has been bothering me. it seemed to clear my head about the whole situation. i'm ok with sitting tight for now. i need to learn to think before i act. i need to learn patience and self control. i've become too liberal with the self-satisfaction that comes with going for what i want without regard for the consequenses. life's more complicated than that.

one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment