04 November 2007

status quo

I'm sitting at my desk. The windows on my computer consist of a google result for normal tidal volume, this page, and a word document containing my lab report. The tv is tuned into ESPN and the UH vs SMU game that I'm not attending. Actually I think it's over by now. They're doing some kind of interviews. I hope we won!

I am so confused right now. I don't know what to think; I don't know what to do. I can't write frankly about certain things anymore because quite a few people that I actually know now read this. I am certain I would get my ass verbally kicked if I did. Maybe a few punches and some "what the hell are you thinking??"

I know I have no self control. I do things I know I should not do, but I want to do them... and you know what? I rarely regret doing them. But I need to stop being so selfish. I need to think of others instead of myself.

This is a very sticky situation. The advice I've been given from the couple people that I've partially confided in have told me to sit tight. But for how long??

My fingers are itchy and I'm anxious. I want to talk to people. I hate waiting
Ha, I'm also not very patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment