26 November 2007

so much for optimism

Well, let's go with the old saying: some things never do change. I hope to God someday they will change.

[you can't tell me you love me and then walk away]

So I'm in love with someone I can't be with. Been unable to shake this feeling since I met him.
Mental illness doesn't just affect that person, it affects everyone who bothers to care.
I am going to do my best to be there for him, kuz that's what I do, but I seriously wonder if I am strong enough for this to happen again.

On that note, I am thinking about quitting my job even more after recent events. I think above all I need a change. There are too many opportunities out there to have to dread going in to work every day.

I hope I have the courage, and I hope I'm not making a mistake. Decisions.

Life has been fucking with me lately. I can do two things: whine about it or realize that it's only going to make me stronger. Let's go with strength. No one likes a whiny wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment