05 June 2008

check and check

I cheaped out again and didn't buy the ice cream maker I've been wanting at Wal Mart. I went originally to buy a new litter box with higher sides. My retardo cat will sit in the box but somehow manage to pee right off the side of it. I would get one of the massive covered ones but my bathroom is very small. Besides, she only pees in it when she's locked in and can't go outside.

Anyway I've wanted an ice cream maker for SO long and I keep waiting for it to go on sale or something. I'm cheap.

I crossed another couple of projects off my list. I re-stuffed and re-covered the cushion on a chair I've had for a while, so now you can sit on it again. Yay for being able to sit on chairs.

I cleaned out the junk cabinet and now it's all organized. I did laundry, which my cat is now laying on getting all full of fur, and I also cleaned out my other cabinets and threw out a lot of food I knew I wasn't going to eat or had gotten stale and old. I converted my old dorm fridge into a makeshift pantry and bought canisters to keep some of my flours in so that there weren't twenty bags of flour all over the place. That part was fun. I had a couple but I only bought three new ones. I want more!






I was talking with Missy the other night about all my projects I want to do this summer, but of course now I've forgotten them all. She's supposed to email me and remind me, haha.

I know cake decorating classes and learning some Polish are on the list. So is cleaning off my bookcase and organizing my files that are all shoved in a file cabinet with no rhyme or reason. There's also some fun stuff, like getting a group to go mini golfing and rock climbing, and there will probably be another bonfire.

I don't want to put it all off thinking that I'll have plenty of time to do it, because before I know it summer will be over. So, let's make this summer productive. This one is already moreso than the last, and it's only June!

No comments:

Post a Comment